Level Indicators with reflex glass [LIR]
DN 10 ÷ DN 25
PN 16 ÷ PN 40
- Level Indicators are designed specifically for fluid level control in boilers and tanks
- Level indicator valves are produced of cast carbon steel.
- Internal parts made of stainless steels.
- Body in which the glass is placed is made of cast carbon steel.
- In standard feature the glass is reflex, produced by renowned European producers.
- All gaskets are made of graphite which are anticipated for a long-term work.
Production and delivery
- Level indicator valves are very robust construction which makes possible quick closing.
- Valve has connection according to EN 1092-1.
- Glass is placed in the machine processed two-part body and fastened with the bolts.
- Body with glass is in the valve body free rotary as for as final tightening the gaskets in the body.
- Technical conditions of delivery and testing are according to EN 12266-1
- Level indicator for aggressive fluids made of chemical resistant materials.
- Shape of flange connections according to other standards and norms.
- Features with transparent glass and with mica shields.
- Level indicator complete with counter flanges, bolting and gaskets
- Before installation and first run, the connecting pipeline should be thoroughly cleaned of all impurities and extraneous materials.
- By first run, suitable for need, tighten the gaskets on the valves where the glass is sealed.
- When installing, take care of the axial and normal adjustment of connections to avoid body distortion and glass damages.
▪ In the case of glass replacement, tighten the bolts on the glass body alternately from the middle towards ends with final torque of 25 Nm.
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!