Forged Gate Valves acc. to API 602 [GAF]
DN 8 (1/4”) ÷ DN 50 (2”)
Class 150 ÷ Class 1500
- Forged body and bonnet
- Bolted bonnet (BB)
- Rising stem (RS), outside screw and yoke (OS&Y)
- Solid wedge
- Body seats pressed into the body
- Power plant
Depending on the gate valves materials for:
- other non-aggressive media
Pressure and temperature
- Class 150 ÷ Class 1500
- Temperature up to 600 °C
- Carbon, heat resistant alloy and stainless steels
- Long service life
- Respect to emission standards
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Stem packing replacement in working conditions
- Electric, hydraulic or pneumatic actuator
- Spring loaded stuffing box (SLSB)
- Welded bonnet (WB)
- Extended body (EB)
- Flanges and welding ends according to: GOST, DIN, EN, etc.
- Other paint finishes are available upon customer’s request
- Gate valve complete with counter flanges, bolting and gaskets.
- Every produced gate valve was tested according to API 598
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!