Xmas Tree Gate Valve [GXT]
API 6A (ISO 10423)
DN 50 (2 1/16) ÷ DN 100 (4 1/16)
Working pressure 2000 ÷ 5000 psi
- Thrugh-conduit and bi-directional
- Casted body and bonnet
- Bolted bonnet (BB)
- Inside screw, non-rising back-seating stem (IS&NRS)
- Forged, one-piece, guided solid wedge
- Safe and absolute metal/metal sealing
- The interior of the valve filled with grease for easier manipulation and anti-freezing water sediment
- Flanged ends according to API Spec. 6A tip 6B-Ring Joint
- Threaded end according to API Std. 5B
- Valves is used for equipping assemblies and pipeline on whels in exploitation of naphta, earth gas and water in temperature range from -60°C up to 121°C.
Depending on the gate valves materials for:
- oil (WOG)
- other non-aggressive media
Pressure and temperature
- Working pressures up to 5000 psi
- Temperature up to 121 °C
- Cr-Mo and stainless steels
- Long service life
- Respect to emission standards
- Zero leakage also on the low pressures
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Stem packing replacement in working conditions
- Flanges and welding ends according to: GOST, DIN, itd.
- Other paint finishes are available upon customer’s request
- Gate valve complete with counter flanges, bolting and gaskets.
- Every produced valve was tested according to API Spec. 6A (ISO 10423)
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!