Thermodynamic Steam Traps [TST]
DN 15 (1/2“) ÷ DN 50 ( 2“)
PN 16 ÷ PN 63
Class 150 ÷ Class 300
- Forged body and cover
- Disc from hardened stainless steel
- Hard faced stainless steel seats welded on
- Basic design with internal ISO 7-1, Rp thread
- Filter-Net is made of stainless steel
- Steam traps are designed specifically for separating condensate from steam line with a variable quantity of condensate.
Pressure and temperature
- Pressure up to 63 bar
- Temperature up to 425°C
- Traps with other type of connecting thread
- Traps with Socket welding ends-SW
- Traps with flanged ends
- Before installation and first run, the connecting pipeline should be thoroughly cleaned of all impurities and extraneous materials
- Take care of the direction of the permitted flow which is indicated by arrow on the valve body
- Recommended installation in horizontal position, with the cover uppermost
- In case of insufficient flow capacity two steam traps can be installed in parallel positions
- The Steam nozzle can be free to atmosphere or piped for steam collection
- Care must be taken in the latter case to respect differential pressure
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!